Congoleum Resilient Flooring
Congoleum has been a leader in the flooring industry for more than 120 years and continues to be a driving force in innovative product research and development, and styling and design leadership. Congoleum residential and commercial resilient sheet, plank and vinyl tile products along with our DuraStone and DuraCeramic tiles are engineered utilizing state-of-the-art design and manufacturing equipment, and Congoleum is committed to developing even more innovative resilient flooring products now and in the future.
Get our bid . . . you'll be glad you did!
Dress up your home with Connections Glueless Flooring. Connections' SmartLink Glueless System requires no messy adhesive and utilizes aerospace-proven technology to secure the planks together quickly. No matter which floor you choose, these plank floors will look beautiful for years to come.
AirStep Evolution, AirStep Plus and AirStep Basix, the better alternative to fiberglass flooring, represents the new generation of flexible flooring products. AirStep Evolution and AirStep Plus feature Scotchgard protector for exceptional dirt and spill resistance, and silver, nature's own antibacterial protection. AirStep floors lay flat, stay flat and will not buckle — guaranteed.
Airstep Flexible Flooring
- Comfortable and quiet underfoot
- Beautiful designs and colorations - perfect for any home, any décor
- Exceptional durability and
easy to maintain
- Flexible installation options
- SmartLink Glueless System
- Aerospace-proven Technology
- Planks Securely Bond to Each Other
- No Messy Adhesive Required
- Installs Over
Almost Any Existing Hard Surface Flooring or Underlayment
- Plank Size: 6" x 48"
- 25-Year Residential Limited Warranty
Connections Glueless Plank
- Scotchgard™ Protector - Built-in Stain and Soil Repellent
- Silver Antibacterial Protection
- Warmer and More Comfortable Underfoot
than Ordinary Ceramic
- Durable Limestone Composite Base
- Upscale 16" x 16" Nominal Tile Size
- Design Options - Install Tiles With or
- Lifelong Limited Warranty
There is nothing else like DuraCeramic and DuraPlank II. The look of ceramic, stone and wood; and the warmth and comfort of luxury tile are combined in these elegant flooring products. DuraCeramic, grouted or ungrouted, and DuraPlank II add richness and beauty to any room. Combine tiles and colors to design a floor that is uniquely yours.